Conference & session organizer – please select a topic from the list below for more details!
- EAA 2015 – Construction techniques and transfer of technological skills between neighboring regions: The Macroscopic and Microscopic archaeological records
- ASA 2015 – 3rd Annual Student Archaeology Conference, Developing Integrated Archaeology
- CAA 2015 – Interdisciplinary methods of data recording, management and preservation
Conference contributions & Events – please click here for abstracts of my academic presentations listed below.
- Archaeomalacology Working Group (AMWG) 2016, Kirkwall Scotland – Presentation: Oxystele sinensis as environmental proxy – Unraveling seasonal shellfishing during the Late Stone Age at Pinnacle Point, South Africa
- Association of Environmental Archaeology (AEA) 2016, Kirkwall Scotland – Presentation: Unraveling subsistence strategies during the Later Stone Age at Pinnacle Point, South Africa.
- European Association of Archaeologist (EAA) 2015 Glasgow Scotland – Poster: Preliminary findings on determining seasonal shellfishing patterns at Pinnacle Point, South Africa, during the Later Stone Age
- International Union of Quaternary Research (INQUA) 2015, Nagoya Japan – Poster: Sclerochronological analysis of molluscan remains from Pinnacle Point, South Africa: preliminary findings
- South African Museums Association (SAMA) 2011, Dias Museum South Africa – Public presentation: Human origins, and the Mossel Bay region
- Mossel Bay Archaeology Project (MAP) 2010, Mossel Bay South Africa – MA degree presentation: An Archaeozoological and Ethnographic investigation into Animal utilization practices of the Ndzundza Ndebele of the Steelpoort River Valley, South Africa, 1700 AD – 1900 AD
- Biennale meeting of the Association of South African Professional Archaeology (ASAPA) 2006, Gaborone Botswana – Poster: Beauty or the Beast? Domestic vs. Wild animal utilisation at Melora Hilltop