Conference & session organizer – please select a topic from the list below for more details!
- EAA 2015 – Construction techniques and transfer of technological skills between neighboring regions: The Macroscopic and Microscopic archaeological records
- ASA 2015 – 3rd Annual Student Archaeology Conference, Developing Integrated Archaeology
- CAA 2015 – Interdisciplinary methods of data recording, management and preservation
Conference contribution – please click here for abstracts of my academic presentations listed below.
- AMWG 2016 – Oxystele sinensis as environmental proxy – Unraveling seasonal shellfishing during the Late Stone Age at Pinnacle Point, South Africa
- AEA 2016 – Unraveling subsistence strategies during the Later Stone Age at Pinnacle Point, South Africa.
- EAA 2015 – Preliminary findings on determining seasonal shellfishing patterns at Pinnacle Point, South Africa, during the Later Stone Age
- INQUA 2015 – Sclerochronological analysis of molluscan remains from Pinnacle Point, South Africa: preliminary findings