As an archaeologist, I am a fervent supporter of multidisciplinary research and public outreach. Through my participation in numerous projects and conferences, I hope to continue my involvement in ways of developing new and innovative ways to interpret and integrate multidisciplinary research and promote methods of sharing research outputs amongst the academic community, with industry and policy makers, and more importantly with the general public.
Please select project name for more details!
- Archaeo + Malacology Group Newsletter editor
- Scoping Statistical Analysis Support PhD Intern
- Pioneering Research Data Exhibition PhD intern – Data X
- 3-Minute PhD – Explorathon’15
- ASA 2015 – Developing Integrated Archaeology
- Innovative Learning Week – Presenting 101
- My PhD in a ‘sea’shell